“Increasing the competitiveness of companies by purchasing software solutions and computer equipment (ICT) – 2” - Project code KK.03.2.1.19.1143.
Short project description
With the implementation of this project, the company will procure computer equipment and modern new software solutions that will be implemented in various segments of its business operations. The implementation of this project will have an impact on several different processes in the company, which will ultimately have a positive impact on the company's business operations.
The project encompassed the following activities:
- a) Procurement of software solutions;
- b) Procurement of computer equipment;
- c) Project management;
- d) Promotion and visibility of the project.
Project objectives and expected results
Specific objectives of the project:
- a) Greater cost control;
- b) Reduction of dependence on main contractors;
- c) Increase in work productivity.
The sustainability of the project can be viewed from several different aspects:
- a) Financial sustainability;
- b) Maintenance of software and IT equipment;
- c) Market sustainability.
Total project value and amount co-financed by the EU (in HRK)
- • The total value of the project amounts to HRK 881,901.10
- • The total value of the project (eligible costs) amounts to HRK 567,520.88
- • The EU's share in the project financing amounts to HRK 312,079.67
Project implementation period
1 November 2019 - 1 November 2020
Contact for more information